FIRST CLASS HALT SHUTTLE DRIVER/OFFICE ASSISTANT JOB POSTING
First Class HALT in Greenville, SC is looking for a courtesy Shuttle Driver and Office Assistant. This hybrid role will include light office work for our family owned Auto repair facility as well as shuttling customers to their final destinations.
Employment Type – Part Time
Salary – $11 Hourly
Other duties entail running errands, office filing, and light duties to maintain cleanliness of lounge and office area as needed. This position requires initiative, organizational skills, integrity and the ability to work independently. A positive attitude, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with customers and individuals are a must. A desire to advance to Office Manager position is a plus.
Hours are Monday-Friday 1-5pm, off weekends and evenings
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Self-motivation/organizational skills
- Proficient in MS Office: Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint and basic office software.
- Positive team player with proactive attitude
- They must be polite and professional, and make sure passengers are satisfied with their ride.
- Patience is necessary when dealing with heavy traffic and dependability ensures that drivers maintain their schedules.
- Drivers must have the stamina to sit for several hours at a time, and the hand-eye coordination to operate their vehicles while watching their surroundings.
- No formal education is needed, although a high-school diploma is preferred.
- Short formal training that covers company procedures, vehicle operation, safety, customer service and local street layouts will be required.
- A valid driver’s license and safe driving record is mandatory.
- The safety of passengers is the prime responsibility of shuttle driver.
- At the beginning and end of their shift, they inspect their vehicle to ensure that it is clean and functioning correctly.
- They must follow all traffic laws and posted speed limits, even at the expense of arriving late to their destinations. If they encounter any unsafe conditions or road hazards, they report the problems to First Class HALT.
- If their vehicle develops mechanical difficulties, they document the problems and communicate needed repairs to mechanics.
- They must ensure that passengers and belongings are safely loaded and unloaded from the shuttle.
Please email Sharlene Stockard (email@example.com) your resume and contact information or fill out the form below to begin the job inquiry process.
First Class Halt – Why Work Here?
At First Class HALT we treat our customers the way we want to be treated, and we treat your vehicle like our own. We want to help you protect the investment you have made in your vehicle by providing the best preventative maintenance service available. Our mission is to deliver high quality, accurate work at affordable prices. We will never sell you a service or repair that doesn’t absolutely need to be done. You can be sure that when you come to First Class HALT, your vehicle will receive only the service that it requires and nothing else. Future required maintenance will be prioritized, allowing the customer to budget for needed repairs “down the road.” First Class HALT is a shop you can trust; we work quickly and efficiently on your vehicle, saving you money. Every customer who comes through our door can expect to be treated with courtesy and respect. Our relationships over the years have been built on honesty and integrity, and we are proud to continue that tradition. We pride ourselves on providing you with dealership services at a fraction of the cost. You can trust our quality of service — your complete satisfaction is our goal.