From Accord to S2000, we keep your Honda running.
Your Honda is in good hands with our dealership-trained and awarded technicians. When you choose First Class HALT to service or repair your Honda, you can be sure you are getting top-quality repairs at fair prices. We’ll never sell you work that doesn’t need to be done and we’ll always explain the options so that you can make an informed decision. We may be the experts, but you’ll always have options.
Meet Our Honda Specialist
- 34 Years’ Experience
- Graduated from Spartanburg Technical College
- Factory Trained in: Honda and Acura
- ASE Certified
- When Kelly isn’t working at First Class HALT you can find him outdoors enjoying a round of golf, boating on Lake Hartwell or riding his motorcycle across the Upstate!
“What I love most working at FCH is the people I work with. The most important thing, in my opinion, is making sure that the mechanic that works on your vehicle knows the car line and specializes in the type of vehicle they are working on. With today’s technology, it is crucial that the technician has factory training on a particular car and exclusively knows the make of the vehicle they work on to provide proper diagnostics and repair. Using OE and OEM parts is critical, as every veteran mechanic knows.”
I Need Help With . . .
I don’t know!
That’s okay! Give us a call or schedule an appointment. We’ll find out what’s going on and get you back on the road in no time.
We offer full service and repairs on all Honda vehicles. Some common options include:
- Pre-purchase evaluation and inspection
- Full maintenance service, tune-up, and repair
- Preventative maintenance
- Factory recommended inspections and fluid/part replacement at factory specific intervals
- Complete computer diagnostics
- Engine replacement
- Exhaust system repair
- Belts and hoses
- Emissions systems
- SRS (safety restraint system)
- Check Engine Light/Service Engine Light
- Diagnostic evaluation of codes and warning lights
- Electronic & Electrical Repair
- Fuel Induction Service
- Complete Brake Service
- Anti-Lock Brake System
- Electronic Body Control System
- Complete Engine Repairs
- Complete Suspension & Steering Repairs
- Battery, Charging, and Starting System
- Transmission Service & Diagnosis
- Clutch Repair & Replacement
- C.V. (Constant Velocity) Boots & Joints
- Timing belt (if applicable) & Timing chain
- Tire Inspection & Rotation
- Wheel Alignment
- Precision Oil and Filter Service
- Climate control
- Cooling System Service
- Air Conditioning/Heater Service & Repairs
- Charging System Inspection
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- Shock & Strut Replacement
- Serpentine Belt Replacement