From CT 200h to RX 450h, we’ve got you covered.
Your Lexus vehicle will be treated with utmost care by our dealership-trained and awarded technicians. When you choose First Class HALT to service or repair your Lexus, you can be certain you are getting top-quality repairs at fair prices. We’ll never sell you work that doesn’t need to be done and we’ll always explain the options so that you can make an informed decision. We may be the experts, but you’ll always have options.
Meet Our Lexus Specialist
Service Manager/Lexus Specialist
- Graduated Greenville Technical College with a 2 year Associate’s Degree in Business
- Worked at Lexus of Greenville for 10 years as a Service Manager/Master Certification Level
- Won the Elite Lexus Award 9 out of 10 years—this award is only given to the top 10% of Lexus Dealers in the Nation!
“What I enjoy about working at FCH: the attention to detail that we give our customers. We inspect each and every vehicle like it is our own. In today’s world, customers are treated like a number instead of a name. Here at FCH, we are like family. No job is too big or too small for us. The single most important maintenance on your vehicle: make sure that you change the oil and filter every 5,000 miles. It doesn’t matter what kind of vehicle you have, changing the oil is the life of the vehicle. People often forget how important this is to perform.”
I Need Help With . . .
I don’t know!
That’s okay! Give us a call or schedule an appointment. We’ll find out what’s going on and get you back on the road in no time.
We offer full service and repairs on all Lexus vehicles. Some common options include
- Pre-purchase evaluation and inspection
- Full maintenance service, tune-up, and repair
- Preventative maintenance
- Factory recommended inspections and fluid/part replacement at factory specific intervals
- Complete computer diagnostics
- Engine replacement
- Exhaust system repair
- Belts and hoses
- Emissions systems
- SRS (safety restraint system)
- Check Engine Light/Service Engine Light
- Diagnostic evaluation of codes and warning lights
- Electronic & Electrical Repair
- Fuel Induction Service
- Complete Brake Service
- Anti-Lock Brake System
- Electronic Body Control System
- Complete Engine Repairs
- Complete Suspension & Steering Repairs
- Battery, Charging, and Starting System
- Transmission Service & Diagnosis
- Clutch Repair & Replacement
- C.V. (Constant Velocity) Boots & Joints
- Timing belt (if applicable) & Timing chain
- Tire Inspection & Rotation
- Wheel Alignment
- Precision Oil and Filter Service
- Climate control
- Cooling System Service
- Air Conditioning/Heater Service & Repairs
- Charging System Inspection
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- Shock & Strut Replacement
- Serpentine Belt Replacement