From Camry to Tundra, Toyota vehicles are our specialty.
Your Toyota vehicle is in good hands with our dealership-trained and awarded technicians. When you choose First Class HALT to service or repair your Toyota, you can be sure you will get top-quality repairs at fair prices. We’ll never sell you work that doesn’t need to be done and we’ll always explain the options so that you can make an informed decision. We may be the experts, but you’ll always have options.
Since Scion is a Toyota brand, we offer full service for your Scion vehicle too.
Meet Our Toyota Specialist
Mechanic/Toyota & Hybrid Specialist
- Master ASE
- Master Toyota Certification/Hybrid Certification
- Trained at Southeast Toyota
- 15 Years’ Experience
“The reason I love working at FCH is because I am able to take the time to look a car over as if it was mine, ensuring quality work and a happy customer. To me, the most important maintenance for a vehicle is oil changes. This gives us the opportunity to inspect vehicles on a regular basis, which can help us catch early problems and prevent breakdowns or more expensive repairs in the future. I think that most repair shops are good at working on all kinds of vehicles, but at FCH, we are experts at working on YOUR vehicle.”
I Need Help With . . .
I don’t know!
That’s okay! Give us a call or schedule an appointment. We’ll find out what’s going on and get you back on the road in no time.
We offer full service and repairs on all Toyota & Scion vehicles. Some common options include
- Pre-purchase evaluation and inspection
- Full maintenance service, tune-up, and repair
- Preventative maintenance
- Factory recommended inspections and fluid/part replacement at factory specific intervals
- Complete computer diagnostics
- Engine replacement
- Exhaust system repair
- Belts and hoses
- Emissions systems
- SRS (safety restraint system)
- Check Engine Light/Service Engine Light
- Diagnostic evaluation of codes and warning lights
- Electronic & Electrical Repair
- Fuel Induction Service
- Complete Brake Service
- Anti-Lock Brake System
- Electronic Body Control System
- Complete Engine Repairs
- Complete Suspension & Steering Repairs
- Battery, Charging, and Starting System
- Transmission Service & Diagnosis
- Clutch Repair & Replacement
- C.V. (Constant Velocity) Boots & Joints
- Timing belt (if applicable) & Timing chain
- Tire Inspection & Rotation
- Wheel Alignment
- Precision Oil and Filter Service
- Climate control
- Cooling System Service
- Air Conditioning/Heater Service & Repairs
- Charging System Inspection
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement
- Shock & Strut Replacement
- Serpentine Belt Replacement